Caledonian Railway (Brechin) Ltd ("we", "us", or "our") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
This policy applies to the website www.caledonianrailway.com. The website www.caledonianrailway.com ('our site') is owned and operated by Caledonian Railway (Brechin) Ltd, whose registered location is at The Station, Park Road, Brechin, Angus, DD9 7AF. Caledonian Railway (Brechin) Ltd is a registered charity in Scotland with charity number SC012714.
By visiting www.caledonianrailway.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
2) Information Collection and Use
Caledonian Railway (Brechin) Ltd is the sole owner of any information collected.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you provide
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
The information you give us may include your name, country of residence, home address, email address and contact phone number.
3) Key statements on our Data Protection Policy
What is personal and sensitive data?
Personal data is data that can be used to identify you. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
Where will you store my data?
The record of your data will be stored securely in paper form and/or on an electronic database. Data retained will be only accessible by staff of Caledonian Railway Brechin Limited.
How will you use my data?
We will use the data you give us in the following ways;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, tickets and services that you request from us
- To provide you with information about other tickets, products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them
Your data will not be shown to third party organisations without your explicit written consent.
What is a Data Controller?
A Data Controller is someone who is responsible for your data and who must make sure that your data is processed according to the law. For example, they are responsible for making sure that the information held about you is accurate and that it is kept secure. The Data Controller is Caledonian Railway (Brechin) Limited.
Will you share my data? Who will you share it with?
We will NEVER share your information, unless required to do so by law, without your explicit written consent.
Links to Other Websites
Obtaining the information we hold about you
You have the right to ask for a copy of your information and to correct any inaccuracies. Under the General Data Protection Regulation, Caledonian Railway Brechin Limited is required to respond to your request within 1 month. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please email email@example.com